Jet Wine Bar is Celebrating Pride Month With Rainbow Wine Flights
Celebrate Pride Month with the return of the famed Pride Wine Flight at Jet Wine Bar, Philadelphia’s ‘global vineyard’, consisting of a carefully-curated, colorful selection of exclusive wines, available at Jet Wine Garden, the wine bar’s adjacent outdoor oasis, throughout the month of June.
An array of bright-colored hard-to-find wines handpicked by General Manager Nick Baitzel will be featured for sipping the entirety of Pride Month in celebration of the LGBTQ+ community. Imbibers can expect a $30 Pride Wine Flight consisting of six 2 oz. pours of the following rainbow of wine colors:
- Red – Calkarasi ‘Seahorse’ Rose – Pasaeli, Turkey
- Orange – Verdejo-Sauvignon Blanc Orange Wine – Gulp/Hablo, Spain
- Yellow – White Blend – Ricca Terra, Australia
- Green – Gruner Veltliner – Brunn, Austria
- Blue – Blanc de Bleu – California
- Purple – Syrah – Kivelstadt Cellars, California
The fan-favorite rainbow flight is unique in its inclusion of blue and orange wines — a bit more uncommon and rare than the traditional reds and whites. In addition to the flights, wines featured are available in single glasses as well as for purchase at Jet Wine Bar’s bottle shop during opening hours.
Hours of operation at Jet Wine Bar are Monday through Thursday from 4 – 10 pm, Friday from 4 – 11 pm, Saturday from 12 – 11 pm, and Sunday from 12 – 8 pm.