Fairmount Is Hosting a Pork Themed Food Crawl “Can You Eat a Whole Pig?”
Fairmount is giving the term “pig out” a whole new meaning. That’s because next week Fairmount will be hosting a pork themed food crawl appropriately titled “Can you eat a whole pig?”
It all goes down February 29th from 12pm-5 pm. Pork lovers will have the opportunity to sample some of your best restaurants Fairmount has to offer.
Samples will be available for $2, $3, or $4 at each participating location and the best part is each sample will be a different part of a pig! Enjoy pork chili, pork sliders, sliced pork belly, pork bahn mi sandwiches, pulled pork tacos, and so much more! Draft beer and wine specials will be available all day AS WELL AS craft beer sampling at select locations!
Tickets start at $10 with the option to upgrade to VIP Admission, which includes free drinks. So get your tickets now and prepare to pig out! CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS NOW.
All participating locations:
Bishop’s Collar, 2349 Fairmount Ave.
• Fare, 2028 Fairmount Ave.
• La Calaca Feliz, 2321 Fairmount Ave.
• Rybread Cafe, 1711 Fairmount Ave.
• St. Stephen’s Green, 1701 Green St.
• Urban Saloon, 2120 Fairmount Ave.
• Stone’s Beverage, 1701 Fairmount Ave.
• Bar Hygge, 1720 Fairmount Ave.
• Bad Brother, 726 N. 23 St.
• Hilltown, 795 N. 24 St.
• Jacks’s Firehouse, 2130 Fairmount Ave.
• The Green Room, 1940 Green St.