Campus Philly’s CollegeFest is Back This September With Free Museum Admissions & Activities!
Campus Philly, the non-profit organization that fuels inclusive economic growth by empowering diverse college students and recent graduates to explore, live and work in Greater Philadelphia, will kick off the fall semester with a reimagined, weekend-long version of its annual CollegeFest celebration on Saturday, September 11 and Sunday, September 12, 2021. More than 20 museums, cultural institutions, activities, and events will offer free admission and experiences throughout the weekend, exclusively for college students who sign up for CollegeFest. Registration is now open at CampusPhilly.org/CollegeFest, and by registering for the event, college students are also automatically entered to win prizes including concert tickets, dining credits, gift cards, Philly-themed snacks, and more.
Participating museums and activities include:
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- The Franklin Institute
- Museum of the American Revolution
- Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts
- National Constitution Center
- The Fabric Workshop and Museum
- Rodin Museum
- OverTime Public Art Tour by Monument Lab
- National Liberty Museum
- Laurel Hill Cemetery
- Betsy Ross House
- Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University (Saturday only)
- African American Museum in Philadelphia (Saturday only)
- Independence Seaport Museum (Saturday only)
- The Barnes Foundation (Sunday only)
- Penn Museum (Sunday only)
- The Cliffs at Callowhill Climbing Gym
- SOUNDWALK Audio Experience in Fairmount Park
- Barre3 Rittenhouse Pop-Up Class at Cira Green (Saturday only)
- Philadelphia Soccer 2026 Pitch at Independence Visitor Center
- Indego: Philly Bike Share ($5 for one month of rides)
- Yoga on the Banks (donation-based classes)
“We are absolutely thrilled to welcome new and returning college students to Philadelphia at CollegeFest by collaborating with our city’s most iconic organizations to offer free experiences all weekend long,” said Jennifer Kebea, President of Campus Philly. “This past year was not easy on anyone, but college students in particular missed out on so much of what Philadelphia has to offer. CollegeFest attendees will yet again have the opportunity to explore their city, gather together in-person, and find their fit as they kick off what promises to be an incredible year for college students, and for Campus Philly.”
CollegeFest is free to any college student, and interested attendees must register in advance at CampusPhilly.org/collegefest. In addition to the free museums and activities, CollegeFest attendees can enjoy discounted admission at the Mütter Museum, Philadelphia Magic Gardens, and more.
CollegeFest is presented by SEPTA and Dunkin, with additional support from Citizens, the Philadelphia Museum of Art, honeygrow, The Mann Center, Wonderspaces Philadelphia and more.