Fall fun is afoot at the 10th Annual “Roxtoberfest” street festival, the Roxborough’s uniquely Philly spin on the world-renowned German Oktoberfest celebration. The popular, family-friendly event will take place on Saturday, October 8th from 12 pm until 6 pm with a rain date of October 9th. Live music, German-themed entertainment, competitions, and children’s activities. The festival will take place long Ridge Avenue between Lyceum Avenue and Leverington Avenue.
• Polkadelphia, not your ordinary oompah band, performs German-themed music
• The Providers, featuring Roxborough Memorial Hospital’s health care providers
• Funkitorium, a band of six brothers brings Funk music to jive to on Ridge Avenue
• Music with Gina performs original interactive songs for kids
• Face-painting and larger-than-life games like Jenga, tic tac toe, Connect 4 and cornhole
Food/Drink & Shopping
• More than 10 food trucks and themed Oktoberfest beers from New Ridge Brewing Co.
• Over 60 local artisans/crafters and local non-profit organizations