There’s no such thing as a perf……oh wait there is a perfect festival. For those with an affinity for sweets, wines and whiskey we have a festival for you. The Chocolate, Wine & Whiskey festival is back and taking place at a brand new location.
The 2022 Chocolate, Wine & Whiskey Festival is taking place January 29th from 11:30 am-9 pm at the Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum (6825-31 Norwitch Drive) which was voted #1 Car Collection in the World.
Enjoy Chocolate in a multitude of decadent presentations, from sweet hand-rolled truffles to oooey goooey melted chocolate fondue and an amazing selection of bean-to-bar artisan chocolates. Quench your thirst with Champagne, Prosecco and premium wines and a sip of fine whiskies. Cupcakes, cookies, cakes, candies, Macarons, cake pops, bean-to-bar chocolates, popcorn, donuts and more. Plus other savory items like pretzels, artisan cheeses, charcuterie – delight your taste buds. More than just a Chocolate Festival, included in your ticket price is a tasting glass to enjoy unlimited wine and whiskey. In addition guests can also enjoy a nice selection of craft beers, ciders and non-alcoholic beverages as well.
Included in Your Ticket Price:
- Chocolate Samples
- Wine glass and unlimited pours of premium wines, select craft beers and ciders
- Unlimited samples of Whiskies and other spirits
- Philly’s 1st Chocolate Fondue Bar – pick your fixings, dip ‘em in unctuous Chocolate Fondue
- Other sweet and savory items – cookies, cakes, cheeses and More
- Savory foods (for additional price) get your Gourmet On
- Sweet, Savory, Wine, Whiskey & More
Admission will be conducted in sessions with the first session starting at 12:30 pm (11:30 am for VIP) and 6 pm for the second session. Tickets range from $45 for general admission and $70 for VIP which includes an hour of early entry and can be purchased here. This event is 21+