Get Ready For “Bootcamp at the Bourse” a Weekly Fitness Event at Bourse Food Hall!
The Bourse, Philadelphia’s modern artisanal food hall on Independence Mall, is teaming up with a local fitness instructor for Bootcamp at The Bourse, a seven week-long workout series on the patio every Saturday from August 15-September 26.
The classes will be led by Jackie of JaxFitness from 9-10 am every Saturday for the remainder of the summer outside on The Bourse’s patio overlooking Independence Mall. Tickets are $10 and include the 60-minute class along with a Bloody Mary or mimosa from Grubhouse.
“Although gyms have recently opened, I know most people are still wary about indoor workouts,” said Victoria Greer, The Bourse Food Hall General Manager. “That’s where Bootcamp at The Bourse comes in – a stress-free outdoor workout perfect for those who still aren’t ready to go back to the gym, or are just sick of being stuck inside. Whether you’re looking for your inner zen or a fun dance-centric Zumba class, Jackie’s created a schedule with a workout for everyone!”
- August 15 – Booty, Core, and More! – Low impact exercises that target your best assets
- August 22 – Zumba – Set yourself free as you move to the music in this upbeat class
- August 29 – Yoga – Strike your best warrior pose to relieve stress and find balance within
- September 5 – HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training) Moderate-High Impact with timed intervals to push you to your full potential HIIT
- September 12 – Yoga – Whether you are a beginner or yogi master, you’ll find your chi in this Vinyasa Flow Class
- September 19 – Strength and Burn – Moderate-High Impact to tone the legs, butt, arms, and core
- September 26 – Pilates – Low Impact class to length and tone the full body
Tickets for all seven classes are available now at the link here. Bootcamp at The Bourse is BYOM (bring your own mat).
To ensure the safety of all attendees, The Bourse will be strictly following local and state guidelines, including but not limited to: social distancing markers on the patio to make certain all participants remain six feet apart; attendees and the instructor are required to wear masks; hand sanitizer and additional cleaning materials will be supplied for guests’ convenience and safety.
The Bourse is conveniently located at 111 S Independence Mall E in Philadelphia’s Old City District. The Bourse Parking Garage is located on Ranstead St. just off of 4th St.