Camp Chaddsford is Hosting an Adult Summer Camp for Wine Lovers!
Outdoor Activities Include:
- Friendly team-based games like Corn Hole, Mad Libs, Case Box Challenge, Kickball, Volleyball, and Riddling Rack Toss
- A Chaddsford Tie Dye Tee Shirt Station where you can create a one-of-a-kind tee to take home
- A Build-Your-Own-Burger Bar Lunch from Albie’s Burger Truck, including:
- All your favorite gourmet fixins’
- An optional Crab Cake burger topper or Black Bean Patty
- Side of French Fries
- Sangria Popsicle
- 1 Drink Ticket for wine or beer
- A specially-curated Wine Tasting featuring exclusive wine cocktails from Chaddsford Winery
- A progressive Beer Tasting by Locust Lane Craft Brewery (Malvern, PA)
Camp Chaddsford will be offered for two days only on Saturday, July 20 and Saturday, July 27 from 11 AM- 6 PM at the winery located at 632 Baltimore Pike. Tickets are available to purchase online for $65.
Hotel accommodations are available at the Hilton Garden Inn of Kennett Square for a discounted rate of $159 per night. Book your stay online at www.kennettsquare.hgi.com using the group code CFW1 (for July 20) or CFW2 (for July 27), or by calling the hotel at 610-444-9100.
Campers can arrive anytime between 11 AM- 1 PM to kick off the programming. Camp Badges will be provided and can be stamped at each station in order to earn extra drink tickets. Comfortable clothes and sneakers are encouraged.