We’re pretty sure at this point everyone is thinking of Thanksgiving food right about now. However, another big food holiday happens to occupy the same week. That’s right National French Toast Day is Sunday November 28th and in celebration Yard’s is teaming up with Philly’s own “French Toast Bae” Charisse McGill owner of French Toast Bites for a tasty French toast themed brunch.
From 11:30 am – 1:30 pm, French toast lovers will get to indulge in French toast heaven as plenty of French toast themed-food and drinks will be served. See the menu below.
Special “French Toast” Themed Menu:
- Signature French Toast Bites (Regular and Vegan) with unlimited toppings (non-dairy whipped cream, fresh berries, maple syrup, caramel syrup, chocolate syrup)
- Bacon (on-a-stick!), three pieces of thick cut pork bacon…on a stick!
- French Toast Monte Cristo
- Apple Crumble French Toast made with French Toast Bites Ale
- Half Off French Toast Bites Ale ALL DAY
French Toast Bites Care Package:
(1) 4 Pack of French Toast Bites Ale
(1) 12oz Bag of Ground French Toast Bites Coffee
(1) Bottle of our signature French Toast Bites Spice
Must be present to win.
Want to sit with Charisse and the rest of #TeamBites at the Founder’s Table? The reservation guarantees a seat at the “Founder’s Table” during the brunch event and includes an automatic entry to a drawing for a French Toast Bites Care Package. Brunch is purchased separately.
RSVP here: https://frenchtoastbites.