Taproom on 19th (2400 S. 19th, Philadelphia) presents their “Three Year Anniversary Block Party” featuring Fresh Grill Catering and Paella, performances by the Gin Canaries, tap-takeover with Bella Vista Beer Distributor, a special beer from Forest & Main Brewing Company, and a preview from their new neighbor Kay Kay’s Cakes.
A large heated tent will take up the 1900 block of Ritner, making the event rain or shine. Admission is free. All food and drink are pay-as-you-go. Guests must be 21 or older to drink. For more information, visit www.taproomon19th.com, call 267-687-7817or follow @TaproomOn19th
- The 3rd Anniversary Taproom Burger with herbed ricotta and arugula pesto, on a house-made pepperoni bread bun
- Fresh Grill Catering and Paella will join as guests for the day and serve up their famous Spanish paella
- Soon-to-be neighbor Kay Kay Cakes will debut their tasty sweet treats in advance of their winter opening.
- The Gin Canaries will also get everyone off their feet with their lively jazz age sounds.
- Cascade Brewing – Elderberry
- Alesmith – Vietnamese Coffee Speedway Stout
- Prairie Artisan Ales – BOMB!
- Prairie Artisan Ales – Vous Francais
- Heretic Brewing – Worry
- Bruery – Autumn Maple
- Ballast Point – Red Velvet Cake (NITRO)
- Evil Twin – Imperial Biscotti Break Raspberry Umami
- Almanac – Hoppy Sour: Amarillo
- 1/2 Acre – Pony Pils