The Flower Show is Hosting “Flowers After Hours” A Night of Live Music, Food, Cocktails and of Course Flowers!
This Saturday The Philadelphia Flower Show is inviting everyone to experience the exhibits in a whole new light, moonlight that is. This Saturday from 8-11:30, enjoy “Flowers After Hours,” a night of live music, food, cocktails and of course flowers!
Flowers After Hours is an annual event that the Flower Show hosts but of course this is the first time it will be held outdoors and it looks like they picked the perfect weekend. This year’s after-hours dance party, themed “Hort Couture,” will allow guests to safely view the Show while enjoying live music, socially distanced dancing, and food and beverages — all while dressed in your “Hort Couture” best!
Tickets to Flowers After Hours are $75 per person includes one complimentary specialty cocktail. Guests dressed in the best “Hort Couture” looks can compete in a costume contest for a chance to win prizes. This event is exclusively for guests 21+. You can purchase your ticket here.
The party is just getting started with these great activities during the evening:
- Philadelphia-based The Mazzoni Center will celebrate Pride Month and its advocacy work in the LGBTQIA+ community
- Experience unforgettable Drag performances sponsored by ILLExotics
- Learn more about the upcoming film “In the Heights,” the classic musical from Lin-Manuel Miranda, directed by Jon Chu
- Feast your eyes on a unique exhibition of visual pieces from the Power of Paint Art Academy
- Enjoy performances by SNACKTIME PHILLY and DJ Aktive, who has performed for Janet Jackson, Common, Diddy, Alicia Keys, and more!
- Get your “phill” of Philly with Philly Pretzel Factory’s pretzel snacks
- Ketel One Botanical, Jim Beam, Chaddsford Winery, and many more partners will offer free tastings to all party guests
- Craft brew selections from Penn Distributors will be available for guests
- Offering unique activities and exciting giveaways including tickets to their upcoming shows, Fringe Arts and the Barnes Foundation will bring their signature artistic touch to Flowers After Hours
- Enjoy samplings from Ben & Jerry’s as well as Rita’s Italian Ice