Six Flags Great Adventure to Debut The “Jersey Devil Coaster” The World’s Fastest, Tallest and Longest Roller Coaster!
Amid a pandemic Six Flags Great Adventure is still poised to open this season and it looks like they have a new attraction to bring in the crowds. When the park reopens, Six Flags will debut their newest roller coaster “Jersey Devil Coaster.”
According to Six Flags this new coaster towers “13 stories, at speeds up to 58 mph, Jersey Devil Coaster riders will soar single file through the dark and foreboding woods over 3,000 feet of track. Inspired by infamous New Jersey mythology, the cutting-edge coaster will feature five intense elements including three dramatic inversions”
In short the Jersey Devil Coaster will be the world’s fastest, tallest, and longest single-rail roller coaster.
Key features of the new roller coaster include:
- Four sleek trains of 12 passengers each sitting low and inline style (one rider per row) with their legs straddling either side of the monorail track;
- 3,000 feet of soaring, single-rail, I-beam track;
- Tension-building ascent up a towering, 130-foot lift hill;
- Flying at speeds up to 58 mph;
- Intense elements including a steep 87-degree first drop and overbank cutback; and
- Three dramatic inversions including a 180-degree stall, raven dive, and zero-gravity roll.