Beginning at 11 a.m. this Sunday, April 10, Philly Farm & Food Fest (PF3) will bring their biggest and best line-up ever to the Pennsylvania Convention Center (1101 Arch Street, Hall F). Hosted by Fair Food and Kitchen Table Consultants and presented by Chipotle Mexican Grill, PF3 is celebrating their fifth year. Tickets are still available online (click to purchase) for $20 per person, or for $25 per person at the door; children under 12 are admitted for free to the family-friendly festival. Limited VIP Preview Hour tickets, a $20 supplement that includes admission at 10 a.m., are still available, and all ticket buyers will also be entered to win a $500 dinner at the Chef’s Table at Talula’s Table.
Admission includes a handy festival map, which will help guests narrow down their route through the 180+ exhibitors:
- CSA Pop-Up Shop, featuring Lancaster Farm Fresh Cooperative, Taproot Farms, Kneehigh Farm, The Food Trust & more
- Grain Station, featuring Wildflower Bakery, High Street on Market, & more
- Coffee Collective, featuring Philly Fair Trade Roasters, ReAnimator Coffee Roasters & more
- Book Signings with local cookbook authors, including Wyebrook Farm’s Dean Carlson & more
- Marketplace, featuring over 150 local vendors like The Bacon Jams, Peg and Awl, Gilda’s Biscotti, & more
- PF3 Kitchen, featuring demos from restaurants like Zahav, Kensington Quarters, The Common Market & more
- Kid’s Corral, featuring Mom’s Organic Market, and live animals from Little Lost Creek Alpacas & more
- Local Libations Lounge, featuring Saint Benjamin’s Brewing, Frecon Cidery & more
- Curd Convention, featuring Aimee Olexy’s Cheese Bar, Cherry Grove Farm & more
Upon arrival, guests should immediately visit the Chipotle Mexican Grill: Fresh vs. Processed Exhibit for a $5 voucher, good at any exhibitor and available to the first 1,000 guests. Next, it’s off to the first-come, first-served exhibits at the Curd Convention and Local Libations Lounge ($10 supplemental admission; 21+ only) to sign up for some of the coveted, extremely limited seats at Aimee Olexy’s Cheese Bar and Madame Fromage’s Cheese and Cocktail Tasting. After snapping a photo at the Selfie Station (and sharing with #phillyfarmfest, of course), it’s time to explore, perhaps with the help of aPF3 Volunteer, available near the entrance and throughout the festival to answer questions and guide visitors among the exhibits.