Live Nation Officially Takes Over The Mann Center’s Concert Bookings!
The Mann Center for the Performing Arts, one of the foremost open-air music centers in the country and a leading cultural and arts education nonprofit in Philadelphia, and Live Nation, the world’s leading live entertainment company, announced today an exclusive, multi-year booking partnership to bring a dynamic summer line-up of leading touring artists to the Mann’s iconic campus in Philadelphia’s Fairmount Park.
The long-term partnership, with possible extensions, is effective immediately for the Mann’s summer 2020 season. Highlights of the new agreement include:
- Collaboration between the Mann and Live Nation to elevate the guest experience at the venue through new concession options, enhanced VIP opportunities, and more.
- Development of new immersive, signature musical festivals that maximize the Mann’s multiple stages and expansive, Fairmount Park campus.
- Capital investment by Live Nation throughout the term of the agreement to support the Mann’s multi-year master plan for ongoing campus improvements.
- An annual charitable contribution made by Live Nation in support of the Mann’s charitable endeavors and mission.
The Mann’s 22-acre campus, a frequent nominee for Pollstar’s “Best Major Outdoor Concert Venue,” consists of four distinct stage experiences for both artists and audiences:
- The Presser Foundation Stage, the Mann’s venerable main stage in the TD Pavilion which seats 4,500 and can accommodate another 10,000 concertgoers in Connelly Terrace seating and on the Mann’s Great Lawn
- Skyline Stage, positioned at the top of the Mann’s campus overlooking the dramatic Philadelphia skyline; accommodates 7,500 general admission guests on three acres of grassy parkland
- Expanded site for multi-stage festivals, utilizing existing and temporary stages, for upwards of 25,000 guests
- New Downstage @ the Mann series for intimate, in-the-round experiences where both artists and audiences of up to 300 are on The Presser Foundation Stage\
Live Nation at the Mann 2020
The Live Nation shows announced to date are listed below. For a full list of shows that have been announced to date for summer 2020, and to purchase tickets, visit www.manncenter.org.
May 23 HoagieNation 2020 featuring Daryl Hall & John Oates, Squeeze, Kool & The Gang, The Hooters, Blues Traveler and more
May 30 Roots Picnic 2020 featuring The Roots, Meek Mill, Summer Walker, DaBaby and more
June 26 Rebelution: Good Vibes Summer Tour 2020 @ Skyline Stage
July 1 KIDZ BOP Live 2020 Tour
August 5 Lindsey Stirling: The Artemis Tour (On Sale Friday at 10 a.m. EST)
August 20 David Gray: White Ladder The 20th Anniversary Tour
September 11 New Order & Pet Shop Boys: The Unity Tour