Once again it looks like Han Dynasty is nothing to f%ck with! The popular Asian eatery is known for special dinners and beer pairings including its signature Wu-Tang dinners. However this year it’s looking like owner Han Chiang is stepping up his game with some cool surprises including an appearance from Wu Tang Clan The Gza.
The hip hop foodie event goes down November 21st at their University City Location 3711 Market St,) Guests will be able to enjoy Han’s tasty menu for a Shaolin family style dinner. Be prepared to work through 15 different dinner courses along with 15 select beers and cocktails. Guests will also get to enjoy raffles, giveaways galore. Past dinners have been hosted by other Wu-Tang members including Raekon and The Rza.
The Wu-Tang beer dinner starts at 5 pm and is $185 per ticket. For more info visit Dynastybodega.com.
11/21/21 Welcome Cocktail at 4:30pm, Tasting starts at 5.
- Every ticket enters you in a raffle with the winner and 4 friends being guests of Han at the GZA, Raekown, and Ghostface show after the Beer Dinner. Raffle will also include special t-shirts and other prizes!
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Valid gubment ID & Proof of vaccine required for entry.
- Ticket price includes all taxes and service fees.
- Free Parking in PARKWAY 3711 Filbert st (see host for validation card.)
- Zero substitutions, Zero modifications. Zero accommodations for allergies and/or food restrictions. These are very special Chinese banquet style dishes that require tons of preperation and cannot be modified, mmk? There will be spice 😉
- If purchasing less than 10 tickets there is no guarantee for a private table and you will be seated communally with other parties at Han Dynasty’s discretion. Upon purchase you can enter the name of a “Party Leader” in the customization field and we will do our very best to seat you all together.
- Food will be served FAMILY STYLE with dishes coming from the kitchen to be passed around and shared by the table. Cool, perhaps you will make some new friends and pass around a blunt as well. Outside! Actually no. Bad idea. During these pandemic times we strongly recommend rolling your own personal. This event is BYOBB (Bring your own Bersonal Blunt)