Fine Wine & Good Spirits is Hosting a Raffle for Six Limited Edition Pappy Van Winkle Bottles
Things are obviously a lot different here in Pennsylvania where state-run liquor stores control the supply. For bourbon and whiskey enthusiasts this means it can be a pain to obtain rare and highly sought after bottles which includes Pappy Van Winkle’s upcoming limited edition bottles. “In an effort to more equitably distribute limited availability,” Fine Wine & Good Spirits will host an online raffle for all six limited edition Van Winkle spirits.
Their website states, “We offer a Limited-Release Lottery for our most popular, rare products. Limited-Release Lotteries are open only to Pennsylvania residents and licensees.”
Registration is now open and will close at 5 p.m., Friday, January 8. Drawings will be conducted the week of January 11, and we hope to notify all winning and non-winning entries by Friday, January 29.
For this Limited-Release Lottery, guests have the opportunity to opt-in for six separate drawings for the Van Winkle 2020 release. Participants may enter one, several or all drawings. There’s a limit of one bottle per winner for purchase. See all six releases below:
- Pappy Van Winkle’s Family Reserve Straight Bourbon 23 Year Old 95.6 Proof 2020 Release · $399.99 each · 23 bottles · 18 for individual consumers, 5 for licensees
- Pappy Van Winkle’s Family Reserve Straight Bourbon 20 Year Old 90.4 Proof 2020 Release · $249.99 each · 71 bottles · 54 for individual consumers, 17 for licensees
- Pappy Van Winkle’s Family Reserve Straight Bourbon 15 Year Old 107 Proof 2020 Release · $149.99 each · 178 bottles · 134 for individual consumers, 44 for licensees
- Van Winkle Family Reserve Straight Rye Whiskey 13 Year Old 95.6 Proof 2020 Release · $159.99 each · 178 bottles · 134 for individual consumers, 44 for licensees
- Old Rip Van Winkle Handmade Straight Bourbon 10 Year Old 107 Proof 2020 Release · $89.99 each · 493 bottles · 370 for individual consumers, 123 for licensees
- Van Winkle Special Reserve Straight Bourbon 12 Year Old 90.4 Proof 2020 Release · $99.99 each · 988 bottles · 741 for individual consumers, 247 for licensees