Tony Luke Jr. will be co-starring along side Josh Capon in a new Spike TV series called “Frankenfood,” that will be premiering June 22nd. Essentially Frankenfood is a term to describe a marriage of foods that normally wouldn’t go together but are delicious. In an effort to create buzz for the show, Tony Luke will be roaming around Philadelphia in Frankenfood Foodtrucks giving away free samples of crazy food combinations. This is definitely a can’t miss event for all foodies!
Here is a list of some of the things you can expect to see:
- Bacon-wrapped hot dog eclairs
- Fruity Pebbles fried chicken
- Pulled pork-stuffed caramel-coated jalapenos
- Espresso-crusted chicken tacos
- Slim Jim macaroni and cheese balls
- Spam sushi
- Braised pork belly s’mores with Guinness chocolate sauce
As for the times and locations be sure to be at the following spots.
June 16th | 33rd & Arch | 11 am – 3 pm
June 17th | 38th & Market | 10:30 am – 3 pm
June 18th | 30th St. Station’s Porch | 11 am – 2 pm
June 19th | Love Park |11 am – 2 pm
June 2oth | 34th & Walnut | 11 am – 2 pm