The inaugural Philadelphia Street Food Festival is coming to Xfinity Live! on Saturday, October 15th from 2 pm – 8 pm. This amazing foodie event will feature many of the area’s best food trucks & restaurants with all food items priced at $5 or less. For the cherry on top, everyone’s first drink is free.
This will give guests the opportunity to sample a wide range of flavors & options from over 20+ vendors. Come for the food, stay for the fun as there will be tons of live entertainment, general vendors, axe throwing, an indoor beer hall, mechanical bull riding, free hard seltzer sampling, crazy eating challenges, family-friendly activities & more.
Early bird general admission tickets are $9.99 while VIP early bird tickets are $54.99 and includes a 2 hour early admission (12 pm entry), 4 drink vouchers, $10 food voucher. Tickets available on Eventbrite.
The Philadelphia Street Food Festival will also feature:
● Cheese Fry Fountain & Bar
● Live Entertainment
● Kids Pumpkin Patch & Painting
● Live Music on the Bud Light Seltzer Outdoor Stage
● Karaoke in Broad Street Bullies Pub
● Mechanical Bull Riding and World-Famous Buckle Bunnies in PBR Philly
● Silent Disco in 1100 Social
● DJ & Sports Game Watch Party in NBC Sports Arena
● Live Band in Victory Beer Hall
● Kids Fun Zone (Face painters, bounce houses, etc)
● Foods from Around The World
● General Vendors