The Schuylkill Banks Kayak Tours are Back This Summer Including Moonlight Twilight Tours!
The Schulykill Banks comes alive each summer with runners, cyclists and of course rowers and kayakers. So if you’re looking to get active this summer, Hidden River Outfitters is leading professionally guided tours of the tidal Schuylkill which includes equipment rental, instructions on how to paddle and safely operate the kayak, and a little over an hour out on the river.
The tour departs from and returns to the Walnut Street Dock. Children under 12 years old are not permitted. Parental consent is required for individuals who are 17 years old and younger. Waivers must be signed by all adult participants and the parent or guardian of participants who are 17 years old and younger. Click here to book your tour. See all dates and times below:
June 5th -3:45 pm & 5:45 pm
June 10th – 6:45 pm
June 20th – 12 pm & 2 pm
June 26th – 5:45 pm
June 26th – 8 pm (moonlight tour)
July 8th – 6:45 pm
July 11th – 12 pm & 2 pm
July 17th – 3:45 pm & 5:45 pm
July 24th – 5:45 pm
July 24th – 8 pm (moonlight tour)
August 5th – 6:45 pm
August 15th – 12 & 2 pm
August 21st – 5:45 pm
COVID-19 rules and safety precautions:
• All participants must wear a mask while they are on land.
• All participants must stay six feet apart from other individuals at the check-in table and while receiving paddling instructions.
• All participants must fill out a waiver in advance of the tour. A link to the waiver will be provided in the purchase confirmation email.
• The restrooms at Walnut Street are closed, please plan ahead.
• All kayaking equipment will be sanitized before each tour.