Just to be clear this is not the official Spring Festival but rather serves as a preview for the September festival. Now that that formality is out of of the way, if you’re looking for plans this weekend, Rittenhouse Row will be hosting their Spring Stroll Saturday May 21st from 11 am to 5 pm.
This one-day, mini festival, will feature street cafes, local artists, beauty, fashion, family fun, live music + entertainment. The day is a free, public celebration of Rittenhouse Row intended to expose attendees from all over the region to some of the best shopping, dining, culture and family fun.
- Giveaways from The Rounds and healthy snacks from Real Food From The Ground Up
- Music from the youth and adult bands of The Paul Green School of Rock and DJ Kenny from Norma Michaels Entertainment
- Video Love Letters to Philadelphia-an interactive booth from Creative Outfit
- Kid Corner at 18 th + Walnut with face painting, temporary tattoos, and crafts.
- Cocktail samplings
- Special café menus from our streeteries
- Complimentary workouts from Rittenhouse Row Fitness studios
- Extended hours for the Rittenhouse Square Farmers Market until 3:00
- Skirt Pop Up at The Ritz Carlton
- Spring Running Workshop from Philadelphia Runner
- Philadelphia Magazine Ticket Giveaways for Summer Events
- Spring sweets from Aurora Grace and Ramona Susan’s Bakeshop
- Spring Skincare from our Skincare Guru Marquita Robinson owner of Dviniti
- Royal Nomad Jewelry Trunk Show at Joan Shepp