The Mütter Museum is know. for it’s year-round spookyness, so what better place to be this Halloween? The Mütter Museum’s popular Mischief at the Mütter is back for its 6th year on October 29th from 7-10 pm
Explore the Museum with festive disguises, but don’t be shocked if the Mütter holds a few scary surprises. This year guests will be able to enjoy special performances, dancing, and even contact from beyond the grave.
- Admission Includes:
- Self-guided Museum Tour: Limited, timed entry
- Cemetery Garden Access: Bravely explore the Benjamin Rush Medicinal Plant Garden as never seen before!
- 2 Complimentary Beverages from the Witches Brew Bar: Specialty Halloween cocktails and seasonal beverages from Stickman Brews.
- Additional alcoholic beverages are available to purchase.
- Spooktacular snacks and treats
- Special Performance by: Couple of Magicians, Philadelphia Circus Arts, and personalized tarot card readings by Unseen Hands Tarot
- Music and Dancing
- Costume Contest: The winner will receive a Mütter Prize Bundle!
- Photo Booth: Costumes highly encouraged. Dress to impress and strike a pose!