Fashion District Will Officially Open Its Doors This Friday!
Center City shopping hub, Fashion District will officially open its doors Friday July 3rd under reduced hours. The new hours of operation will be Monday-Saturday 11 am-7 pm and Sunday 12-6 pm.
Fashion District was also doing well with their community engagement with frequent events being held in their grand entrance. However, like with everything else, their doors closed and everything came to a halt due to the pandemic.
How F.D is looking to start picking up where they left off. Their re-opening is schedule for Friday July 3rd. Announcements can be found all through social media with ads and posts. On their website it states, “The health and wellness of our Philadelphia commUNITY is a top priority. We thoroughly cleaned the entire facility during our downtime and have removed common area seating.”
So what will shopping at Fashion District be like now? Well here is their guest policy:
- Limiting the number of shoppers
- Requiring shoppers to wear face masks or face coverings in accordance with state regulations
- Implementing a temporary parental escort policy
- Offering sanitizing locations throughout the property
- We thoroughly cleaned the entire facility during our downtime
- Removed common area seating
- Based on government restrictions, food court seating has been limited.
- Our housekeeping partners are enhancing our cleaning and disinfecting protocols, utilizing recommended disinfectant, PH7Q
- Requiring housekeeping and maintenance personnel wear masks and gloves.
- Placing floor decals as a visual representation of social distancing in our food court and at common area sales locations.
- Follow CDC recommendations
- Use hand sanitizer
- Practice social distancing – stay 6 ft apart
- Wear a cloth mask
Although street facing stores such as Century 21 have been in operation the indoor portion will be open to the public. The stores opening schedule is as follows:
- A/X Armani Exchange – opening 7/3
- Aeropostale – opening 7/3
- American Eagle/Aerie – opening 7/3
- American Hats – opening 7/6
- As Seen on TV – opening 7/3
- Beef Jerky Experience – opening 7/3
- Blush – opening 7/3
- Candytopia – opening 7/10
- Century 21
- City Winery – outdoor dining available Thurs.-Sat. only, also offering contact-free food & wine pickup. Order online here.
- Creative Silver – opening 7/3
- Currency Exchange – opening 7/3
- Destiny Jewelry – opening 7/3
- Dolly’s Boutique – opening 7/3
- Dunkin Donuts – opening 7/3
- Eddie Bauer – opening 7/10
- Forever 21 – opening 7/3
- Francesca’s – Grand Opening 7/3
- Green Energy – opening 7/3
- Haagen Dazs – opening 7/10
- Jewels & Treasures – opening 7/3
- Journeys – opening 7/3
- Justice – opening 7/3
- Nike – opening 7/6
- Pandora – opening 7/3
- Round 1– opening 8/1
- Sephora – opening 7/3
- T-Mobile – opening 7/3
- Tiffany’s Bakery – opening 7/3; offering curbside pickup and delivery. Order online here.
- Torrid – opening 7/10
- Zumiez – opening 7/3