For vibes and entertainment, Morgan’s Pier will deck itself in quintessential fall décor including haystacks, seasonal flowers, foliage, and of course pumpkins! Guests are invited to pick their perfect pumpkin from the Pier’s Pumpkin Patch for only $5/$10, with carving kits provided for an idealistic Fall afternoon on the riverfront. Additional entertainment, including live acoustic music, and DJ entertainment is also scheduled every weekend on Thursday nights, Friday happy hour and night, Saturday day and night, and Sunday day.
Oktoberfest, an afternoon of free-flowing beer, pretzels, and live music entertainment, is scheduled to return after last fall’s brief hiatus on October 9th from 2 PM – 6 PM. For only $45, guests receive an open beer bar, unlimited soft pretzels, German-inspired food specials, live music from the local band Dub-C Daddy, and a Morgan’s Pier stein. Tickets will be limited! Follow @morganspier on Facebook and Instagram or visit www.morganspier.com for ticket announcements.
The fun isn’t reserved for only the weekends this Autumn. Bring your furry friends down to Morgan’s Pier every Monday from 4:00pm to 8:00pm, for a charity Yappy Hour! Morgan’s Pier, with their partners at Tito’s Handmade Vodka, will donate a portion of proceeds from the Yappy Hour menu to the Pennsylvania SPCA.
The entire 10th season of Morgan’s Pier ends with their annual Halloween Bash on Saturday, October 30th. Hosted by Brittany Lynn, the Don of the Philly Drag Mafia, guests are encouraged to help suck the bar dry as Morgan’s Pier prepares to go into hibernation until the Spring. Tickets are scheduled to go on sale mid-October, starting at $55. Entry includes admission to the event, all-you-can-drink from 9:00pm to 2:00am, musical entertainment by DJ Menace Cartel, free hot dogs, and ability to enter the cash prize costume contest, with winners for both individual and group ensembles. Now, that’s a scary good deal!
Fall Fest at Morgan’s Pier for 2021 Line-up:
* Pumpkin Carving: Pumpkin carving is available Mon-Fri 4pm-8pm and Saturdays and Sundays 11am-5pm . Pick a pumpkin from the Pier’s patch and snag a carving kit to make a stoop-worthy creation for just $5 or $10.
* DJ Entertainment: All weekend long during Fall Fest we will have DJs spinning throughout the day, cover charge may vary.
* Autumn Acoustics: Every Sunday during Fall Fest enjoy live acoustic performances during the afternoon for the perfect “Sunday Fun-day.” 4-8pm no cover
* Oktoberfest: The best part of any Oktoberfest is the free-flowing beer and an excuse to eat pretzels. On Saturday, October 9, from 2 to 6 p.m., Morgan’s Pier will have both, plus live music for belting out all of the sing-along drinking songs. For $45, guests receive open beer bar, unlimited soft Pretzels, German-inspired food specials, and a Morgan’s Pier stein for the first 200 attendees. Stay tuned for more ticketing details!
* Yappy Hour: Every Monday 4-8pm in October Morgan’s Pier is partnering with Tito’s Handmade Vodka for a Yappy Hour fundraiser to raise funds and awareness of the Pennsylvania SPCA. A portion of proceeds from Yappy Hour specials will also be donated.
* Halloween: End the season right with Halloween at Morgan’s Pier! This spooky spectacle features an all-night open bar bash, costume contest, free hotdogs, and festive decor setup for attendees to help drink the bar inventory dry. Hosted by Brittany Lynn, “The Don” of Philly’s Drag Mafia, on Saturday, October 30th from 9 PM to 2 AM, with cash prizes, pre-sale entry is $55, while supplies last. Previous years have all sold out, so it’s recommended to purchase early. Stay tuned for more ticketing details!
Morgan’s Pier 2021- Fall Fest Food Menu:
VG: Vegetarian, GF: Gluten Free
French Fries- Roasted Garlic Aioli $6 VG, GF
Crispy Chicken Wings- Traditional Buffalo or BBQ Dry Rub $16 GF
Spicy Mac n Cheese- Cavatappi Pasta, Cooper Sharp, Herb Breadcrumbs $11 VG
Buttermilk Biscuits- Black Pepper Gravy, Honey Butter $8 VG
Fried Oysters- Cajun Remoulade, Lemon $16
Pumpkin Hummus- Goat Cheese, Pepitas, Pita $6 VG
Hushpuppies- Castle Valley Mill Cornmeal, Cheddar, Jalapeño, Salsa Verde $10 VG
Fried Cheese Curds- Spicy Tomato Sauce $12 VG
Crispy Brussels Sprouts- Honey Sriracha Glaze, Almond Crumble $13 VG, GF
Black Kale Caesar Salad- Roasted Butternut Squash, Pumpkin Bread Croutons, Dried Cranberries $12 VG
Margherita- Jersey Tomatoes, Mozzarella, Basil $12 VG
Pepperoni- Jersey Tomatoes, Mozzarella, Basil $14
White- Cauliflower Puree, Smoked Mozzarella, Roasted Garlic $13 VG
Duck Confit – Apple, Gruyère, Creme Fraiche $15
Sandwiches: served with a pickle spear
Cheeseburger- American Cheese, Pier Sauce, Iceberg, Red Onion, Potato Bun $9
Yacht Cheeseburger- 8oz Patty, Braised Pork Belly, Muenster, Long Hots, Caramelized Onion, Chile Mayo, Brioche Bun $18
Crispy Cod- Lemon Caper Mayo, Pickles, Lettuce, Tomato, Brioche Bun $13
Brisket Cheesesteak- Shaved Smoked Brisket, Onions, Long Hots, Cooper Sharp, Seeded Long Roll $14
Smoked Mushroom Veggie Cheesesteak- Cooper Sharp, Onions, Long Hots, Seeded Long Roll $12 VG
Fall Vegetable Hoagie- Local Squash and Greens, Pepper Relish, Gruyere Cheese, Seeded Long Roll $13 VG
Pork Belly Grilled Cheese- Texas Toast, Muenster, Dijonaisse, Apple, Onion $15
Chicken Cutlet- Texas Toast, Sweet BBQ, American Cheese, Shaved Cabbage $14
Ice Cream – Rotating Flavor, Magic Shell $6
Pumpkin Spiced Zeppole – Caramel Sauce $6
Apple Pie Empanadas- Apple Salsa $6
MainStay Ocktober Fest $6
MainStay Pier Bier $5
MainStay Bowline $7
Twisted Tea $6
Baby Bob Stout $6
Sam Adams seasonal $7
Downeast cider $7
Rotating Seasonal $7
Rotating Pumpkin $7
Miller Lite $5
Bud Light $5
Bud Light Black Cherry Seltzer $7
Downeast Pumpkin Cider $7
Goose Island Oktoberfest $6
Troegs Lucky Holler Hazy IPA $6
S’mores $10 : Sobieski Vanilla, hot chocolate, honey cinnamon syrup topped with marshmallow and chocolate syrup
Apple Spiced Toddy $10 : Crown Royal, apple cider, lemon juice, honey cinnamon syrup
Spiked pumpkin latte $10 : Titos vodka, pumpkin puree, rum chata, coffee
Coffee Cascade $10 : Skrewball Peanut Butter whiskey, Irish cream, coffee and hot chocolate
American Mule $10 : Titos vodka, lime juice, ginger beer
Sugar ‘n Spice $10 : Spiced rum, downeast cider, angostura bitters
Fall Sangria $10 : Bourbon, white wine, apple cider, lemon juice, honey cinnamon syrup
Candied Apple $12 : Crown Apple, cranberry juice, Cranberry Redbull
Pear Spritz $10 : Grey Goose Pear, lemon juice, sparkling wine, club soda
Bloody Mary $10 : Sobieski Citrus, house made bloody Mary mix
Blackberry Smash $10 : Bourbon, lemon juice, blackberry /strawberry syrup