Fun Things To Do In Philly – Are We Missing Something? Send Us Your Upcoming Philadelphia Events
- This event has passed.
MONSTER MARCH Philadelphia | Halloween Bar Crawl
October 26, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 11:30 pm10$ – 20$
Monster March 2019… Halloween Bar Crawl
Philadelphia is UNDER ATTACK! The atom splitter at the power plant went haywire and started zapping the workers. The government tried to contain the workers but they started turning into hideous beasts. The dangerous Bio-monsters are now making their way to Philadelphia! We’re predicting that they’ll reach Philly by October 26th at 6pm!
Join us in fighting the dreaded beasts for a 3rd year with our ultra fun Halloween Bar Crawl. Don’t get confused with other crawls as we BRING THE PARTY for our crawls! We hosted over 10,000 for our last crawl on Cinco De Mayo!
Flatscreen HD TV Giveaway for Best Dressed! More details to come…
The Gory Details:
- 30+ Bars will be participating
- 10,000+ in attendance
- Cash Prize for Best Costumes with Online Voting!
- FREE Cover for ticket holders to all Bars on the Crawl until 10pm
- FREE Official T Shirt for the First 200 through the door at each Checkin Location
- Scavenger Haunt with locations map and Bloody Prizes
- Plenty of Freaky Fun Swag for everybody! Glow wands, bracelets, masks and more!
- Food Specials & Free Candy at select locations
- DJs and Entertainment at Select Locations
- A videographer and photographer will be roaming through the bars all night. Make sure you get on camera, this is how we find costume contest winners!
Drink Specials (only available with a wristband):
- $3 Coors Light
- $4 Well Drinks
- $5 Select Specialty Cocktail
How it works:
- Checkin starts at 6pm at the designated checkin locations. You can check-in anytime between 6pm and 9pm
- Bring an electronic or printed version of your ticket. Make sure you have your ID! This is a 21+ event.
- Once you checkin you’ll be given a map of the other bars that are participating.
- You can head out to the other bars with your group of friends whenever you’d like and visit the bars in any order you’d like. Stay at each bar as long as you like!
Checkin Locations are: The Gaslight (will be very busy), Field House (will be busy)
What makes a One Up Events Bar Crawl stand out from the rest you might ask… It’s simple, we’d never throw a party we wouldn’t participate in ourselves! Each checkin location has hosts that will be giving out swag all night, popping pics for your insta story and making sure you know where to go to drink, dance and dine.
Q: Can I bring friends if they don’t have a wristband?
A: If you have friends that want to come tickets will be $20 at the door.
Q: Is there a cover charge even if I have a wristband?
A: There will be NO Cover charge at any of the bars on the crawl as long as you have your official wristband on.
Q: What time is checkin?
A: Checkin starts at 6pm but you can show up at the checkin location whenever you like between 6pm and 9pm. The barcrawl drink specials end at 12am.
Q: What do I do after I checkin?
A: After checkin you have the option to visit the other bars in the order you want. You’ll get the full list of bars and a map at the checkin.
Q: Where are the checkin locations?
A: The checkin locations are clearly marked on the locations page for your city. You MUST come to the checkin location prior to heading out to the other bars. NEW CHECK IN LOCATIONS WILL BE ADDED FOR 2019!
Q: Is there a time limit per location?
A: You can head out to the other bars with your group of friends whenever you’d like and visit the bars in any order you’d like. Stay at each bar as long as you like!
Q: Is there drink specials?
A: All bars will have a drink specials during the crawl. Go to your city’s main event page to see specific specials.
Q: Is there a cover charge?
A: There will be NO Cover charge until 10pm at any of the bars on the crawl as long as you have your official wristband on.