The luxurious and swanky Hyatt at the Bellevue in Center City (Broad & Walnut St.) is giving away a free night stay to one lucky couple for Valentine’s Day. That’s right so you and your significant other could be pampered for free at one of the city’s most popular hotels.
So how can you win this prize? Well it’s pretty cool actually. Dubbed “Love Letters from the Bellevue,” the contest looks to collect love stories from local Philadelphian couples in love. Couples looking to win must submit a photo of themselves, along with a one page letter describing how you met, how long you been together, as well as how Philadelphia played a part in your love affair. If chosen the winner will receive the following:
- A one night stay at the Hyatt at the Bellevue (must be redeemed within 1 year)
- Complimentary gifts from the fashion boutique Nicole Miller Philadelphia
- A luxury gift bag from the Bellevue Salon & Spa
- A crystal heart dish from Tiffany & Co.
- A copy of Dear Love: A Love Letter to You by local author Ashley Coleman
In total the grand prize is a $1,000 value and would make anyone’s Valentine’s Day that much sweeter. All entries must be sent to email@example.com. The deadline to enter is February 9th so start drafting your stories now! The winner will be announced February 12th. Good luck!