Think of it almost like a scavenger hunt meets pig roast, meets beer crawl. This Saturday the Fairmount section of town is putting a twist on the popular crawl trend by offering a different part of a pig to enjoy at each stop along the way.
On March 21st from 12-5 pm, 14 of some of the best bars and restaurants in Fairmount will participate in the Fairmount Food Crawl. Those participating will be able to taste a different part of the pig to show that there’s more to pigs then just bacon.
Here’s what’s included:
- Crawl around to 14 amazing locations in Fairmount (see list below)
- Small bites of the pig will be available along the way for just $2, $3 or $4 at each location
- A complimentary craft-cocktail sample at each location (trust us, they will be tasty!) made with Tito’s Handmade Vodka (incredible cocktail list coming soon)
- Drink specials at every location from 12pm until 5pm
- A custom “crawl map” with each participating stop
- $20 ‘Complimentary First Ride’ credit from Uber – your safe ride there or home, FREE! Redeem Here
- You can start at any location
Early bird tickets are only $5, so get them while they last before prices go up to $10 (even then it’s still a deal). Tickets are available in advance on the website only – and available at the door only if the event is not sold out, so we advise you to buy ASAP.
List of Participating Venues:
** You can start at any one – all walking distance from each other!
- Bishop’s Collar (2349 Fairmount Ave)
- Bridgid’s (726 N 24th St)
- Fare (2028 Fairmount Ave)
- Isabel BYOB (2601 Pennsylvania Ave)
- La Calaca Feliz (2321 Fairmount Ave)
- London Grill (2301 Fairmount Ave)
- Mugshots (1925 Fairmount Ave)
- OCF Coffeehouse (2100 Fairmount Ave)
- Rembrandt’s (741 N 23rd St)
- Rybread Cafe (2319 Fairmount Ave)
- St. Stephen’s Green (1701 Green St)
- The Green Room (1940 Green St)
- The Ukrainian League (800 N 23rd St)
- Urban Saloon (2120 Fairmount)