Jet Wine Bar is Hosting a Tour de France Wine Tasting
Oenophiles are invited to join Jet Wine Bar on Tuesday, May 14, at 6:30 pm for a Tour de France Wine Tasting Experience!
Guests will take a tour of the French countryside as they journey to some of the most prestigious wine growing regions in the world. This is a tasting experience of a lifetime and includes Champagne Dehu, two Premier Cru wines and a Grand Cru Bordeaux.
Special guest of the evening, Matthieu Celerier, owner of UNIS Imports, will guide imbibers through some of the amazing wines below. Celerier was born in Bordeaux and often travels between France and the U.S. to hand select new wines, which he imports and distributes to the North Atlantic region.
- Champagne Dehu, Champagne
- La Tour de Gatigne Viognier, Languedoc
- Domaine de la Meulière Premier Cru, Chablis Burgundy
- Domaine Deliance 1er Cru Pinot Noir, Givry Burgundy
- Chateau Viuex Faurie Grand Cru, Bordeaux
Tickets are $55 and are available for purchase here.