C’MON, GET YAPPY: LA PEG TO HOST A HAPPY HOUR FOR PUPS
On Thursday, July 20 from 5 p.m. until 10:30 p.m., La Peg at FringeArts will host Dog Days Yappy Hour, a special happy hour for dogs (and their humans). Guests can stop by any time for fun food and drink specials, a playful dogs-only happy hour menu, outdoor games, and more.
“This event combines two of our favorite things: taking our pups for a walk on a sunny afternoon, and happy hour,” says General Manager Brad Histand. “We can’t wait to welcome our furry friends to this special event, and we’ve gone out of our way to make it a fun and inclusive playdate for the dogs.”
Dog Days Yappy Hour specials will include:
- $5 Puppy Patties, a 5-oz. burger with American cheese on a Martin’s potato bun
- $3 Hot Dogs, beef franks on a hot dog bun
- Complimentary Dog Treats, available from the bartenders
- $5 House White, Red and Rosé Wines
- $5 Draft and Canned Beers
- $5 Scoobie’s Sangria, house-made red sangria
- $10 Puppy Cocktails:
- Waggin’ Tails, vodka with ginger juice, fresh lime and blue curacao
- Dogaholic, Tennessee whiskey with ginger beer, mint and fresh lime
- Belly Rubs, gin with blackberry syrup and lemon
- Paw Patrol, blanco tequila with ginger, lime and cassis
Water bowls will be available for any dogs that bring their humans to Dog Days Yappy Hour, as well.