Brooklyn Brewery is Throwing a Beer Bash a the Woodlands Mansion!
On Friday and Saturday, August 11 and 12, Brooklyn Brewery is bringing their unconventional and eccentric beer bash to Philadelphia with Brooklyn Brewery Mash presents BEER MANSION — an interactive, multi-room celebration of beer, food, music, more beer and community. Part of an eight-city world tour, Beer Mansion stops in Philadelphia at The Woodlands Mansion & Cemetery with a two-day event featuring room after room of themed beer-tasting experiences, home-grown Philadelphia breweries, local restaurants, Brooklyn Brewery beer and more. Guests can also look forward to live music by local artists, and a whole bunch of art+tech+games+can’t-tell-you-yet surprises throughout each night.
By purchasing a ticket ($55+, on sale June 29), partygoers get access to unlimited beer tastings while exploring Beer Mansion’s five themed tasting rooms, each complete with quirky decor and beers from Brooklyn Brewery, along with four Philadelphia breweries and one local cidery. Rooms and themes will include:
- Tart of the Tropics: A stroll through all things breezy, sour & fruity with sour ales and citrus-forward IPAs
- The Forest: Wander through the cool, the funky & the sublime with hoppy lagers, American brown ales and piney IPAs
- The Darkness: Spend some time behind the cloak with porters, stouts and black lagers
- The Stoop: Kick back for a while; it’s the Brooklyn way, especially with Kolschs, pilsners, blondes and table beers
- The Anatomy of a Beer: A pause at the intersection of art & science with a deconstructed tasting of Brooklyn Brewery’s Kiwi’s Playhouse, a zesty sour ale oak-aged on fresh kiwi fruit
In addition to limited and rare Brooklyn beers, Beer Mansion will showcase local breweries, including: Saint Benjamin, Evil Genius, Free Will, Levante and Kurant Cider. Food vendors, curated by Eater, will include Bar Amis, Local 215 and Revolution Taco, while entertainment will feature The Orange Drop and Marge (Friday) and Grubby Little Hands and Mumblr (Saturday).
Guests can also expect a Garden of Eatin’ Tortilla Chip Wall, a McClure’s Bloody Mary Bar; Beef Jerky from Lawless Jerky; Fine Cheeses from Di Bruno B