Well it looks like the Loews Hotel located in Center City is still in the holiday spirit. The luxury hotel has just announced that they will be giving away a free wedding to one lucky couple. So what exactly is the catch here? Well, the Loews is looking for a couple that has “shown their love to the City of Brotherly Love or surrounding counties by giving their time or making a change.”
If you feel that you and your partner fit the bill then the Loews wants to hear from you. Simply visit their Entry Page (click on weddings then go to “Win a LOEWS Wedding) and send them a message in 500 words or less describing what you and your future bride or groom has done to make Philly a better place. Seriously, that’s all it takes to win a dream wedding at one of Philly’s most sought-after venues to tie the knot.
The lucky winners of a free wedding at the Loews gets a package deal that is valued at $20,000 and includes the following:
- A wedding ceremony and celebration at the Loews Philadelphia Hotelthat must take place sometime in the year 2015 (based on availability).
- A bridal gown for the bride, of her choice and up to $4,000, selected from Old City’s so-pretty Lovely Bride
- Entertainment provided by the very fabulous Eddie Bruce.
- Bridal hair and makeup along with a Groom the Groom package from Andre Richard Salon.
- One full set of awesome lash extensions (along with a brow-grooming session) from Philly’s Deneen Marcel Lashes.
- One hour of life-coaching for you guys from Positive Psychology expert Pax Tandon, to start this thing off right.
- Your wedding photos included in a future issue of Philadelphia Wedding.
If you are considering entering or know a couple that embodies what the Loews is looking for, make sure entries are in by March 13, 2015. (Only one entry per couple is permitted). So there is still time to perfect the entry essay. The winners of this awesome prize will be announced on April 3rd. Just remember to invite Wooder Ice to the reception. Good luck!