Grab your broomstick and fly around East Passyunk Avenue during the 5th Annual Witch CRAFT Beer Crawl on Wednesday, October 22, 2014, from 5:30pm to 9:30pm. Enjoy seasonal craft beers bubbling up in cauldrons at 13 bars and restaurants along Philadelphia’s new restaurant row. Registration takes place at Garage (1231 EPA) from 5:30pm to 7:00pm. Tickets are $6.66 and include $3.00 craft beers, a witch hat and a Witch CRAFT stamp card (for a chance to win $325 in prizes). Tickets can be purchased online at www.bit.ly/
Cast your spell at 13 award-winning bars and restaurants this year, including:
* Adobe Cafe (1919 EPA)
* Birrra (1700 EPA)
* Brigantessa (1520 EPA)
* Cantina los Caballitos (1651EPA)
* Garage (1231 EPA)
* Lucky 13 (1820 EPA)
* Noir (1909 EPA)
* Pub on Passyunk East (1501 EPA)
* Ray’s Happy Birthday Bar (1200 EPA)
* South Philly Bar & Grill (1235 EPA)
* Stateside (1536 EPA)
* Stogie Joe’s (1801 EPA)
* The Bottle Shop (1837 EPA)
Every witch can earn a stamp on their Witch CRAFT stamp card by purchasing a craft beer, food or other beverage at above locations. Witches that collect five or more stamps will be entered to win a gift certificate prize package worth $325+ and prizes from Victory Brewing Company. Scare up your most frighting garb and enter the costume contest for more prizes. One winner will be named the “Witch of East Passyunk” and another “Most Original.” The costume contest is held at 9:30pm at Adobe Cafe (1919 EPA).
Other tricky and fun along the Avenue will include:
* Bell’s Bike Shop (1320 EPA) will serve samples of natural Apples and Cinnamon Skratch labs hydration drink and a special “warmed” adult version.
* Nicole Rae Styer Boutique (1822 EPA) will offer 20% off anything orange and black including jewelry, vintage, antiques and one-of-a-kinds.
* NOORD eetcafe (11th & Tasker) will host an outdoor Bitterballen stand.
* Passyunk Gardens (1304 EPA) will entice with natural witches brew.
* Look for other tricks and treats to be announced soon!
Witch CRAFT Beer Crawl is presented by East Passyunk Avenue Business Improvement District, with support from sponsors Victory Brewing Company, Drink Philly and Yelp.
Witch CRAFT Beer Crawl is 21+ only. Please drink responsibly. East Passyunk Avenue is easily accessible by SEPTA via the Broad Street Line and several bus lines. Taxis are accessible on Broad Street, or bartenders can call one for you.
East Passyunk Avenue Business Improvement District is home to over 150 independently-owned shops and restaurants. For more information, like East Passyunk Avenue on Facebook, follow @epassyunkave on Twitter, pin East Passyunk Avenue on Pinterest or visit www.visiteastpassyunk.